- My Digital Bharat is committed to safeguarding the privacy of www.mydigitalbharat.com visitors. In this policy, My Digital Bharat explains how My Digital Bharat will treat your personal information.
Cookies and Visitor's Tracking
- My Digital Bharat utilizes Cookies, a small text data piece stored on Web Server, to track user traffic patterns. Cookies are accepted by default in most of the web browsers but can be disabled via browser settings.
- Cookies let you know the visitor's preference and help to serve them the personalized content. Our servers are well versed secured and programmed accordingly that only user's taste can be seen, and not any personal information like name, email address, etc.
Collecting personal information
- My Digital Bharat may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on www.mydigitalbharat.com or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use.
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through www.mydigitalbharat.com (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information following this policy.
Using your personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through www.mydigitalbharat.com will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- My Digital Bharat may use your personal information to:
- administer www.mydigitalbharat.com and business
- personalise www.mydigitalbharat.com for you
- enable your use of the services available on www.mydigitalbharat.com
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which My Digital Bharat think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to www.mydigitalbharat.com
- keep www.mydigitalbharat.com secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.mydigitalbharat.com (including monitoring private messages sent through www.mydigitalbharat.com private messaging service)
- If you submit personal information for publication on www.mydigitalbharat.com, My Digital Bharat will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- My Digital Bharat will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DSM Websites, Marketing, Subscriptions, Social Media
- You may provide Personal Information to the Company through our website"contact" page, to request product information or other resources such as product demos, webinars, downloads or documentation, or participate in the Company’s online forums or customer community. Personal Information gathered from the forms you fill out on our websites is used in any of the following ways:
- To provide you with information about our products and services and select third party products, including product alerts, releases, upgrades and patches
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news, and events
- To allow you to download products, access webinars or product demos
- To access customer support portals or participate in a Blog
- To aggregate broad demographic information to understand general user trends
- To enable our compliance with export control and other laws and regulations
- We may make use of Personal Information that we collect to help us administer the website and/or for marketing purposes. We may send you information about products that might be of particular interest to you. In addition to product updates, promotional and informational e-mails that we send to users from time to time, we may, on occasion, invite you to participate in a focus group, phone survey or send you postal mail.
- On occasion, we may offer customers and website users the opportunity to participate in third-party or co-branded promotions, sweepstakes or special programs. The use or transfer of any Personal Information provided for such purposes may be subject to additional terms.
- The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process data can involve the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of data in this way.
- The Company’s websites contain links to other websites. Portions of our website make chat rooms, forums, blogs, message boards, and/or news groups available to you. Any information that you disclose in these areas could be made public. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information. When you have used these links to leave our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Notice. You should review the data protection and privacy statements applicable to such websites.
- You may always opt-out of receiving marketing communications through our subscription center at http://www.mydigitalbharat.com/unsubscribe or, for e-mail communications, by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of our e-mail to you. If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please email email@example.com.
Other legitimate business purposes
- We may also collect and use Personal Information when it is necessary for other legitimate purposes, such as to help us conduct our business more effectively and efficiently, for example, for general IT resources on a global level and information security/management.
- We also may use your personal information where we consider it necessary for complying with laws and regulations or to exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company’s global group of companies.
Disclosing personal information
- My Digital Bharat may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- My Digital Bharat may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- My Digital Bharat may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that My Digital Bharat is required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that My Digital Bharat are (or are contemplating) selling and to any person who My Digital Bharat reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, My Digital Bharat will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that My Digital Bharat collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which My Digital Bharat operates to enable us to use the information following this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on www.mydigitalbharat.com or submit for publication on www.mydigitalbharat.com may be available, via the internet, around the world. My Digital Bharat cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.